Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd.
Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd. (Business Registration Number: 306236-U) is an engineering consultancy firm with more than 30 years of experience and a staff force of about 200 personnel, entrusted with helping the growth of the nation through diverse services, including masterplans and policy-related studies, in a wide spectrum of engineering fields such as transportation, roads and highways, water resources and water supply, residential, commercial and industrial development, mechanical and electrical engineering.
H a r m o n y | B a l a n c e | P e r f e c t i o n
These are the attributes of God’s Design and Creation of Nature
While no human endeavor can parallel God’s wondrous Creations, Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd. aspires to the highest level of excellence and quality. At Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd., we provide services that not only help clients meet their targets but in a way that helps sustain our delicate ecosystem
To undertake each engineering venture with the aim of providing the highest standard in quality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, safety and environmental preservation through the application of technology and the continuous development and enhancement of human potential based on Islamic Principles.
To develop Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd. as a premier international engineering company with advanced technologies and all-round capabilities.
Board of Directors
Ir. Hj. Zalin Bin Amir
Ir. Hj. Shahul Hameed Bin Mydin
Dato Ir. Hj. Aziz Bin Mustafa
Dato' Seri Ir. Dr. Hj. Ponimin Bin Tayat (P.J.K.) Sel.
Datuk Ir. Aminnudin Bin Yahya (PGDK)
Ir. Hj. Yusman Bin Daud
Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd. offers engineering design and management services that cover a wide range of fields which include:
- Project Planning and Management
- Pre-Feasibility Studies
- Technical and Economic Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Asset Management Studies
- Rehabilitation Studies
- Field Investigation and Testing
- Detailed Design
- Design Review
- Design Audit
- Safety Audit
- Cost Estimation
- Tender Preparation and Documentation
- Tender Appraisal
- Contract Preparation and Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
Fields of Engineering
- Transportation and Traffic
- Roads and Highways
- Water Resources
- Water Supply
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Coastal and Estuaries
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Public Health
- Land Development
- Power and Control
- SCADA System
JURUTERA PERUNDING ZAABA SDN. BHD.
1. The Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia, as may be amended or revised from time to time, are principles to which companies in Malaysia should commit to promote integrity, transparency and good governance in all aspects of its operations;
2. To conduct business free from corruption and in accordance with the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia and to ultimately act in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders, as corruption destroys shareholder value, undermines the confidence of investors, and is the antithesis of sustainable growth
Jurutera Perunding Zaaba Sdn. Bhd. hereby pledges that it shall:
1. Not, through any of its employees, agents or subsidiaries commit any corruption offence under any law, such as the MACC Act 2009 or Penal Code;
2. Not conduct any business practices or activities that would require or encourage any of its employees, agents or subsidiaries to commit such offences; and
3. Work together with its business partners, regulators and law enforcement agencies to create a business environment that is free from corruption, and
4. Uphold the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia in the conduct of its business and in its interactions with its business partners and the Government.
Ir. HJ. ZALIN BIN AMIR
01st June 2020